Monday, August 4, 2014

Last Week's Links

(follow me on instagram @kirstenkrason)

Last week I took a little blogging break because Erin and I were in Las Vegas for Market. It was amazing! Luckily I still had lots of time to catch up on my favorite blogs and browse Pinterest. Here are my favorite finds from around the internet! 


1 || I love the wallpaper ceiling in this nursery.  
2 || These gold number balloons would be so cute for a party! 
3 || I love the colors in this shirt
4 || This is a great shop for cake toppers
5 || You can do so many things with paper mache letters


6 || I love these floral prints
7 || These placemats are amazing.  I want to frame them. 
8 || What a fun idea for cheap art! 
9 || I love these shoes for Fall. 
10 || Most adorable girls room ever. 

top picture -  The Handmade Home / bottom picture - The Art of Michelle 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz