Monday, August 18, 2014

Last Week's Links


If you follow me on instagram (kirstenkrason) you know I spent most of last week out on the lake. It was amazing. I spent the drive home getting caught up on my favorite blogs and Pinterest. There was so much goodness on the internet last week! Here are a few of my favorite links. 


1 || I'm so impressed with this family room reveal!
2 || This is a great deal for a super cute bag.
3 || This is a great mini bathroom makeover.
4 || I love this pencil skirt. I want it in every color.
5 || I can't believe this headboard was under $30


6 || This has got to be the most amazing closet ever.
7 || This is a really pretty office makeover.
8 || I always love a good kid's room reveal.
9 || I think these boots would be super cute for fall.
10. I'm so excited to be interviewed over on Krystine Edwards blog today!

top photo - With Heart / bottom photo- Pink Peonies 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz