Thursday, June 19, 2014

What you Should be Buying Right Now at Grandin Road


I love finding unexpected and unique items at new places. I like checking out Grandin Road every now and then for fun finds. Here are some of the things I'm loving...


I love cafe chairs. They are always over $200 so these are a deal!


This bench is so pretty. I love the nailhead.



It's always fun to find tables that come in beautiful colors.


I feel like this chest would make such a great nightstand! 


The scallop detail on this table is super cute.


These would be so cute in a kitchen! 



I can't believe this fancy chandelier is under $300. I love it!


I feel like this is a table that could go anywhere! And it's such a good price. 


Have you ever bought anything from Grandin Road?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz