Monday, June 9, 2014

Last Week's Links



1 || This father's day poster printable is so cute.
2 || My sweet friend Bryn posted pictures of her completed nursery!
3 || I most definitely want this suite for Jane. 
4 || I'm always looking for great sectional options!
5 || How cute are these baby leggings?!

6 || A dollar store vase and some spray paint? Love this simple DIY!
7 || I'm so proud of my friend Diana and her weight loss journey. I can't wait to read her e-book!
8 || This is the perfect summer hat. 
9 || This bridal shower is out of this world.
10 || I want these earrings.

top photo - Confetti Sunshine \\ bottom photo = Two Twenty One

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz