Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Faux Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees

There is something about a beautiful Fiddle Leaf Fig tree that transforms a room.  They are seriously so beautiful.  I've been on the hunt for awhile for the perfect one to add to a lonely corner of my Living Room.  I've seen the ones at Ikea but I knew I would never keep it alive long enough to get big.  And even if I got an already large one I knew I would kill it within the year.  I'm realistic and my track record with plants is not good.  So I've been looking for a good faux tree to fulfill all my fiddle leaf wishes.  Here is a roundup of some of my favorites.

 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.

The price for the last option was so good I couldn't pass it up.  My new tree arrived last week and I LOVE it!! 


It seriously adds so much to my space. I picked up a Nate Berkus basket to put it in last week. I'm making slow progress to my Living Room....

What do you think? Would you buy a faux fiddle leaf tree or is it real or nothing for you?!
 Image Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz