Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Free Thanksgiving Printable

 Kimberly Moore has come up with an adorable printable for us today.  Her blog is one of my favorites so make sure you check it out! 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I love Thanksgiving! I mean, certainly for the yummy feast we enjoy, but also for the reminder it gives us to take a step back and appreciate the things we have. For many, it's tradition to go around the table and name one thing you're thankful for. So to play off of that tradition, I've created a little 5x7 printable to include in your place settings for every guest to take a moment to write down a few things they are grateful for! 

>>> email kimberlymoore12@gmail.com to receive the PDF file <<<


Happy Thanksgiving preparation!


Photos: Property of Third Floor Design Studio




Kimberly Moore here >>> My favorite color is mint, I have bangs, and love a good pair of glasses! There are few things that make me happier than designing a gorgeous room, creating art, or throwing a smashing party. My blog, Third Floor Design Studio, has become a place to learn, shop, and be inspired. On any given day you'll find great sources for decor, simple DIY projects, or party planning essentials. So be sure to stop by my blog and say hello! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz