Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Little Hunting Bedroom


If you know me you know that I'm not very big on designing themed kids rooms but I make an exception every now and then when the theme is a really cool one! One of my clients wanted a hunting theme for her son's room. I got right really excited when I discovered all of the fun "camping" and "outdoorsy" options.

My client already had blue walls so we needed to play off of that which was easy to do.


I sourced this lumberjack bedding because it had a hint of light blue gray running through the plaid pattern. I also loved the coordinating log throw pillow that I used in my playroom and the raccoon throw pillow


Her son loves to do art projects so I sourced some of these log magnet boards to hang his art on. 



For nightstands I chose these rolling industrial tables. To add some storage on the bottom shelf I suggested these locker baskets

My client has had Pottery Barn blackout curtains and she wanted to stick with them because she loves how they block out all the light.


I chose  the blue and white striped rugby curtains



I also liked this bentwood chandelier. It felt masculine but also playful. 


I felt like an orange lamp would really pop against the blue walls. 

All of the gallery wall art ideas came from my kid's art Pinterest board

After sending my client the initial board she wasn't 100% sold on the bedding so I revised the room a little. Here is the final look we decided on.


She's just waiting for a few items to go on sale and then we'll start pulling the room together!

How do you feel about Kid's rooms being themed? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz