Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Look for Less: Calming Master Suite


I recently fell in love with this beautiful master bedroom featured in House Beautiful. I wouldn't say it's 100% my style but I am really drawn to how calming it feels. A lot of my clients love to go crazy with color and pattern throughout their house but when it comes to their bedroom they want an escape from the chaos. 

I've recreated the same feel for less today with this mood board! 


 6. Table Lamp $89
 7. Tufted Sleigh Bed $955.99
 10. Agate Bookends $14
 11. Mahogany Nightstand $220.99
12. Mums Bedding $38-$168

Which would you prefer? A calming bedroom or a crazy colorful one?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz