Thursday, July 4, 2013

A 4th Of July Country Living Home


Happy 4th of July! I wanted to share a beautiful Cape Cod home with you that I recently fell in love with in Country Living Magazine this month. 


I love the nautical and American vibe of the boy's bedroom. 


This Living Room has a lot of yellow going on! I don't usually think about layering the same color this much but it sure does brighten the space up! 


I love the carpet runner going down the stairs in this photo. I think doing this in an indoor/outdoor rug would be so smart with a home this close to the water. 


Now this is what I call a calming Master Bedroom. 



I love this bedroom! 


I hope you all enjoy your Holiday today! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz