Thursday, January 31, 2013

What I Wore to Alt 2013

I had quite a few emails yesterday about some of the pieces I wore to Alt so I thought I'd write up a little post about each outfit. 

*Disclaimer :: You probably have never known anyone that feels as awkward as I do posing for pictures. I hate it. These are pretty much as good as it gets as far as my modeling career is concerned. 



Shirt: Target || Skirt: J.C. Penny - from a few years ago 

Target is seriously like the only store I shop at these days. It's not easy going to the mall with two kids let me tell you that. Luckily Target has an amazing selection of clothes. This floral shirt is my new favorite shirt. It goes with almost anything! 

Shirt: Anthropologie || Green Skinnies: Target || Shoes: Soel Boutique 

I got this shirt at Anthropologie on sale after Christmas. It's super comfortable and oh so silky. 


Dress, Jacket & Shoes: F21 || Necklace: Bijou Market || Earrings: Anthropologie 

The Clue party outfit was really difficult for me to pull together. I finally, in a last ditch effort, took a trip to Forever 21 two days before Alt. I found my whole outfit there on sale. The shoes, jacket and dress together cost me less than $30! 


Blazer: F21 || Blue Shirt: F21 || Black Skinnies: Target || Boots:  Target 

In case you don't believe how awkward I am at taking pictures of myself feast your eyes on these outtakes. 


see I told you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz