Monday, January 28, 2013

Etsy Business Card Roundup + My Favorite Cards From Alt


One of my favorite parts of Alt is coming home with a slew of amazing business cards. When you are attending a conference full of creatives you better believe people are going to pull out all the stops.



Jane of the blog See Jane Blog included her business card with an adorable mini pom-pom garland kit. She's going to be opening up a pom pom party hat shop soon and this little kit was the perfect way to get us excited!


I loved the idea that Nicole Hill Gerulat  had of giving out a little envelope full of photography and design tips from her classes.


I think this accordion style card from the weddingpartyapp.com is really creative!


My favorite card was this little mending kit in the cutest bag made by Miranda the blogger behind One Little Minute.

I believe a business card can say a lot about a person which is why I've curated a roundup of my favorite business cards found on Etsy for you today.


1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz