Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Updates on Us and the Blog


It's been a busy past few days. We are slowly adjusting to life with two kids. Here's what we've been up to... 


1. Jane had to stay in the NICU for a couple of days due to some mild indigestion problems but we finally got to bring her home from the hospital yesterday! It's been so nice to have her home. 

2. Jett started Preschool this morning. He has been talking about it for months and sure enough he woke up at 6 am asking me if it was "time for preschool yet". 

3. Don't forget to enter the Plum Street iPad Case Giveaway! I'll be picking a winner tonight! 

4. Tomorrow I'll be starting a guest posting series on my blog that I'm really excited about. I've asked a group of talented bloggers and designers to design their dream nurseries. The sky is the limit! I can't wait to show you what they've come up with. Our first guest poster will be Angie Helm from Angie Helm Interiors. She's come up with an adorable nursery for my readers so check back tomorrow! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz