Thursday, September 27, 2012

Taking New Clients and Life Lately




The above pictures are a little sneak peak at the newborn photo shoot Jylare did for us a couple of weeks ago. She also took pictures of the nursery! I can't wait to share them with you. 

I can't believe it's already been 4 weeks since little Jane was born. It has certainly been wonderful but also overwhelming. We are slowly adjusting to life with two kids. Some days are better than others but overall the good outweighs the bad. I'm taking each day step-by-step trying to get back into the swing of things. 

Running my Interior Design business has been rough this past year. With a horrible first trimester and then trying to stay afloat for the rest of my pregnancy I've had to turn away a lot of great clients. But I'm happy to say I feel like I can slowly start taking on new clients. 

So..... 


I am taking on a limited number of clients for this Fall! I'd love to help you make your home amazing. 

To get started please fill out this form and send me an email! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz