Thursday, August 16, 2012

DIY Blogger House




A couple of weeks ago I was invited to a sneak peak tour of the DIY Blogger House in the Salt Lake Parade of Homes. They took a group of bloggers and gave them each a space in the home to design. The house itself is in Daybreak right down the street from me. 

The first room we walked through was designed by Jen of Tatertots and Jello. This was one of my favorite rooms. She did a lot of creative things with the space. 

All of these photos are from her blog


The desk was a craigslist find that she painted herself. The rug was hand-painted to bring in a fun custom touch. 





You can see more details and pictures of her room on Jen's blog here

The next room was designed by Brian Clark








All of the above photos were taken from Tatertots and Jello

I also really loved the kitchen and dining area designed by Shelley Smith



She made this tiny pantry really usable. 


I also loved this custom built-in. 




All images via The House of Smiths

The Laundry room was designed by Amy from The Idea Room



All of the bloggers did a great job. I've been visiting a lot of homes in the Parade of Homes and I can't wait to share some other beautiful houses with you next week! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz