Thursday, June 21, 2012

Serena & Lily Look for Less

Serena and Lily is one of my very favorite online stores. They do an amazing job at finding classic pieces that are really unique. I also love their bedding. I've ordered many items from them for clients and myself. But like all of you I love a good deal and their pieces can be a little pricey. 

I've pulled together some look-for-less options for you today! 

Serena & Lily Riviera Arm Chair vs. Seatingexpert.com Bali Hai Chair



Serena & Lily Spinnaker Lamp vs. Salemom.com Rope Table Lamp


Serena & Lily Hayworth Shelf vs. Home Decorators Reflections Bookcase

I love getting a designer look for less! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz