Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Now Available: One Hour E-Design Consults


Since I found out I was pregnant in January I have cut way back on my workload. In fact I haven't been taking on any new projects at all. I've been trying my hardest to finish up my current projects before the baby comes at the end of August. 

I've been getting a lot of inquires about my services and in an effort to keep my work load steady while still taking it easy I am offering one hour e-design consults for a limited time only. 



My one hour e-design consults are a chance for you to pick my brain for a full hour. You can use the hour for whatever you'd like. We can talk about space planning. You ask my opinion on paint color. I can put together a fabric scheme for you. You can show me all the troubled spots in your home and get my opinion. 

Please note that I am not available for additional help beyond your one hour consult so this service isn't right for someone that is looking for a full on room design. 

If you'd like to get started on this process please email me at kirstenkrason@gmail.com and I'll send you more information including pricing. Availability is limited so get in touch with me soon! 


-photo taken by Jessica Kettle Photography 
-triangle graphic downloaded from August Empress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz