Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Baby Boy Nursery Before and After

About six months ago Chelsey Bell enlisted my help with her baby boy's nursery. I love doing nursery's so of course I was delighted to help. And an added bonus is that her baby boy is named Jett! How could I resist?

The room we were designing used to be her little girl's room. While there was nothing too terribly wrong with it she wanted a room with much more pizzaz and excitement! 


Don't you love before pictures? 


She sent me this picture from Boston Home as her inspiration for the room. 

We really wanted to incorporate that lime green mixed with blues. After seeing her inspiration picture this is the board I came up with. 




I used this fabric to bring in all the colors that we wanted. 


This pillow also worked perfectly with the color scheme. 

I love planet mobiles. This one is what we picked for the room. 

Everything came together wonderfully. Chelsey is a photographer so she was able to take pictures of the room.  I think it turned out just as I imagined! 







You can see more pictures on her blog here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz