Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Playing Catch-up

As you all know January and February were rough months for me. So March has been busy busy busy. I'm playing catch-up with all of my clients. I've spent the last two weeks making the rounds and checking up on everyone's projects. Here are a few snapshots of projects I'm working on. 


This is my client's office and it's really coming along! We need to style the shelves and get some new pillows but her custom shelves turned out amazing! 


This project is turning out beautifully. We just got new chairs and they are out-of-this-world. I can't even explain how happy this dining room is making me. 


I've been working on this bedroom for so long and we are trying to get it finished up. The tape on the wall is to mark how high the custom headboard is going to be. It's going to be really pretty when it's all done!


I have also been putting together lots and lots of fabric combos for a big meeting tomorrow. 

All this and lots more has been keeping me pretty busy. Not to mention I'm trying to get the model home finished up as soon as possible. Luckily I really love what I do so all this work has been making me happy. It's a great feeling to be designing again! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz