Wednesday, February 1, 2012

On Sale Right Now


I am still searching the internet for great deals for the model home. While searching some of my favorite shops here are some great sale items I came across!

I love the light gray trellis pattern. Buy it here

I have been eyeing this lamp for awhile. I might change out the shade but I love that base. 

This little writing desk is too cute. 

A pair of these would make great nightstands.  You could even change out the knobs to add some color. 


I love the scalloped detail on this mirror. 

This fabric is so pretty and it is originally $50 a yard. This is a great deal! 


This cute little star runner is so cheerful! 


These seafoam chairs are adorable. I love the color. 

I am always looking for good little side tables. This one is a steal! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz