Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Budget Finds for the Model Home


I would say this model home is going to be a good mix of high-end products mixed with budget finds. That is how I like to approach most of my rooms. I've been searching all over the place for good deals. Here are a few great deals I've found on products for the model home.


An entire upholstered queen bed for $599 from Costco! It even has some nailhead detailing. This will be going in the master bedroom. 


This media piece is only $399 and it looks really beautiful. I'm not sure about the quality. You'll have to read the reviews but the shape itself is really great and I love the pulls on the doors. 


You know I love to frame a calender. This one is getting framed in the office. I also love this one. I wish I had a place for it. 


Speaking of the office this chair is going to be at the desk. I'm not sure how sturdy it is but for a model home I think it's perfect. Plus it's only $33! 

I'm finding lots more stuff everyday. I can't wait till the home is finished and I can share all the sources and info with you! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz