Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Blue + Pink Design Board


1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11

I've created a pretty little blue and pink bedroom design board for you today.


 I just love this fabric and I decided to base the whole room off of it.


This Serena and Lily fabric would make sure pretty curtains. 

The paint color is Van Courtland Blue by Benjamin Moore. 

And just for fun here is how the textiles would all look together. I just so happened to have samples of everything in my office! 


I think this room is very dreamy and would be so pretty as a girl's bedroom or nursery! 

If you are interested in my design services go here to learn more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz