Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Peacock Bridal Shower


Last week my friend Kristen and I threw a peacock themed bridal shower for our friend Rosey. I created this invitation in power point. 

As mentioned in my previous post I had CreateItGirl make these tissue paper lanterns to hang above the table. 





The napkins were found here. The tablecloth was made with fabric from a local fabric store. 


I punched out dots to make this table runner. 


I took glass Christmas ornaments and put feathers in them to add a decorative element to the table. 




We also had feather boas to give all the girls who came. 


We had so much fun and we are so happy for Rosey! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz