Monday, July 25, 2011

Sidney by the Sea, Victoria


My husband and I spent Thursday and part of Friday visiting Sidney-by-the-Sea in Victoria on the Vancouver Islands of Canada. It was beautiful. I wish we could have stayed longer. 

My husband is a pilot and every now and then I'll try and go out with him on one of his overnights. This one in Victoria is too good to miss. 


The hotel was beautiful. 


We stayed at the Sidney Pier Hotel and Spa. It's right next to the water and down the street are great shops and restaurants. 


One of the best parts of this hotel is the hotel dog Dave. He lives at the hotel and you can take him on walks whenever you want. 


My husband and I are huge dog lovers so this was really fun for us. 


We also took a walk along the pier. The view was breathtaking. 



For dinner that night we ate Fish and Chips at Fish on 5th. 


After that we spent some time at the local Farmers Market. 



There were tons of people shopping, playing music in the street and visiting with each other. 

This was my first time to Canada and I hope it's not my last. We had such a great time. The people were so lovely and the landscape is incredible!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz