Friday, May 27, 2011

Road Trip Report


Jett and my dad are best buddies.

I am back from my week long road trip with my family! I had a blast. We drove to the mid-west to pick up my brother from his mission. 



We haven't seen my brother for two years. He has never met Jett and we were all so excited to see him.


We picked him up from his mission in Iowa. While we were out there we stopped off at some great church history sites



I really love my family and it was great to spend so much time with them. But I have to say I am very happy to be home. I can only live in a motor-home for so long. 

Plus I came home to some beautiful fabrics on my doorstep. 


I have a lot of things going on right now and it's time to get back to work! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz