Thursday, May 26, 2011

Porch Swings and Pillows


I have caught the fever. The outdoor living fever and I have been searching high and low for inspiration for my front porch. I have been going back and forth between two chairs or a bench. Ultimately  I decided I really wanted a hanging porch swing. 

Here are some dreamy pictures to get you excited. 


via House of Turquoise 


via LuLu Interiors


via Southern Living


via Better Homes and Garden

I ended up ordering this one from PorchSwings.com. 


For the pillows I am going to be splurging on some Trina Turk goodness. 


via Urban Grace Interiors 

I am so excited I can hardly wait until the bench arrives and my fabric gets here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz