Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Guest Room Budget Art

My mom's budget guest bedroom makeover continues! 




I have seen pages from this book used before as art and I thought some pretty botanicals would be the perfect thing to hang over the bed. 


This botanicals book is truly stunning. It was hard to pick which pictures to use because they were all so pretty! 

I finally decided on these three for over the bed. 


I am going to use these somewhere else in the room. 


The cute bee happy print was free! 


You can download it here.


The last piece of art going in the room is this bird print. It's actually wrapping paper. You can't beat the price. $4.50! 

It's all coming together... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz