Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Office Rug


I love rugs. Especially in an office or kids' room where you have a lot of open floor space. I have had this little white shag rug in here and I really love it. It's so so so soft and I can just throw it in the wash when it gets dirty. However my dog is also in love with it and it has become her new bed. I often find it in a big ball on my office floor. 

Last week Rugs USA contacted me and asked me about doing a review for one of their rugs. 
Uhhhh... of course! 

And I even knew the exact rug I wanted. I have been eyeing this rug for my office for months now. 


It is so amazing and it comes in three color-ways. 

It arrived on Monday and I promptly laid it out in my office. 

LOVE!!! 


I just love the pattern and the color. It lays nice and flat and doesn't have any kind of weird odor like some new rugs do. 


It is a dhurrie rug so it's not very soft like my nice little shag rug. I've thought about layering them. 

What do you think? 


I love layering rugs. 

Rugs USA seriously has the best rugs. I use them all the time for clients. Here are a few of my other favorites. 


The always popular Fallon available in lots of colors. 












I love this rug and they just came out with one in navy! 






Can't go wrong with a good stripe



They have so many great rugs! Seriously the list goes on and on. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz