Thursday, March 17, 2011

My T.V. Stand


image via Roost via Apartment Therapy 

Remember a long time ago when I posted about ideas for my credenza? Well I don't think I ever told you guys what I did with it.  I really love modern flat panel t.v stands. Something that is sleek and doesn't take away from the t.v. or is cluttered up with too many accessories. 


So I went simple with mine.

Just for a reminder here is the before. 


And the after! 


I stained it, painted the sliding doors white and added some knobs from Home Depot. I don't know what it is about two-tone furniture but I just love the look of the white mixed with the wood. 

Images taken by Jessica Kettle Photography 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz