Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lauren: Super Intern


Over the past few months I have been super busy but luckily I've been having the help of Lauren. She is a student at LDS Business College and she is amazing. I seriously don't know how I survived without her.  When I first got her email about interning I was a little nervous. I had no idea what I would do with an intern. But she has been great and does whatever I need her to do. She is reliable and has impeccable taste.  

Take a look at this mood board she put together for her blog

Beautiful! 

 After she graduates she's off to California to continue her career as a talented designer. 

Luckily she started a blog so we can follow along with her. Make sure you check it out! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz