Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Elegant and Fresh E-Design Living Room Board


This room is one of my favorites. Lots and lots of goodies. Rebecca wanted a room that was amazing and I am thinking that is what she is going to get! 

To share with you some of my favorite items from this board I'll start with this pillow.
This was one of the first pieces we picked for the room. 

And then rebecca expressed a love of elephants so we added this cute guy to the mix. 
Isn't he great? 

And to go along with the elephant pillow...


... is this great little table


The curtains are going to be done in this fabric. I love when curtains add a graphic punch to a room and I think these curtains are just the ticket! 

There are so many wonderful elements in this room. I had a great time putting it together. 

You can see more of my design boards and learn about my services here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz