Thursday, January 6, 2011

Newest Sponsor: Windows By Melissa


Last month I decided it was time to get a real honest-to-goodness roman shade for my kitchen. I tried to make one myself and it looked awful. Let's be honest there are some things that are better left to the professionals. 

So I contacted Melissa from Windows by Melissa. She does custom window treatments like curtains, roman shades, valances and cafe-curtains.

I love my new roman shade! Melissa did a fantastic job and was so great to work with. I sent her the fabric I wanted and she was able to create this roman shade custom made to fit my window. I love a roman shade in the kitchen because you can't always do curtains and it's so nice to have a fabric to soften the room.

If you are looking for a custom made roman shade I would contact Melissa. You will love the results!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz