Thursday, December 9, 2010

Holiday Shopping at Pier 1


This year I decided it was time to spruce up my tree so I headed out to my local Pier 1 to find some unique and inexpensive ornaments.  While I was there I found so many wonderful things I wanted to take home with me. 


This Peacock wreath is so cool and I think  you could even have it up for all of Fall and all of Winter. 


This tree was so full of amazing colors I wanted to buy every ornament on it and recreate it in my own home.

My favorite thing about Pier 1 is all the quirky decor and holiday gifts ideas that they have. This octopus would be so fun to hang on your tree and your kids would love it! 
I found a few items that I brought home with me. 


The first was this garland to spruce up my t.v. credenza. 


Since I don't have a fireplace this credenza pretty much acts as my mantle so it was really fun to 
put some garland on it to spruce it up!


Every year I just have an assortment of basic gold and silver ornaments on my tree so this year I decided I wanted to spruce it up by added some light green and copper. 

My first Pier 1 pick was four of these owls. 

I fell in love with this plaid green ornament. It's very classic and will hopefully be on my tree for years to come. 


 I loved this light green ornament. There is a lot of detail on it and the shade of green is perfect! 


 Finally I got a few of these noel signs. They are so festive and add the perfect cheery touch to my tree!
Pier 1 is a great place to shop for the Holidays and I also wanted to pass on that Pier 1 is really supporting Toys for Tots this year. During the month of December you can drop of unwrapped toy donations or make cash donations to Toys for Tots at the register. 
You can also become a Facebook Fan of Pier 1 and they will donate $1 to Toys for Tots for every new fan they get. 
Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Walls Modern Interiors - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Blog Bamz